Privacy and Security Notice
- daac.hpc.mil is provided as a public service by the HPCMP
- Information presented on daac.hpc.mil is considered public information
and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image
credits is requested.
- For site management, use of this site is collected for analytical
and statistical purposes, such as assessing what information is of
the most and least interest, determining technical design specifications,
and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains
available to all users, this government computer system employs software
programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to
upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Raw data logs will only be used to identify individual users and
their usage habits for authorized law enforcement investigations or
national security purposes. These logs are scheduled for regular
destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration
- Unauthorized attempts to deny service, upload information, change
information, or attempt to access a non-public site from this service
are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under Title 18 of the U.S.
Code to include the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National
Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- If you have any questions or comments about the information presented
here, please forward them to us using