ParaView 2-D Glyph Source
The 2-D glyph source uses the VTK source vtkConeSource. The source generates and displays a variety of 2-D glyphs.
- The user selects Source->2D Glyph from the main menu. This will open the 2-D Glyph Source interface.
- The Glyph Type menu allows the user to choose between a vertex, a dash, a cross, a thick cross, a triangle, a square, a circle, a diamond, an arrow, or a thick arrow for a glyph.
- The Filled check box toggles on/off whether the glyph is created with polygons (on) or lines (off).
- The Center boxes allow the user to specify the center of the glyph to be created.
- The Apply button must be pressed before the glyph will be generated.