The Curvature filter (which utilizes vtkCurvatures) is used to compute the Gaussian or mean curvature at every point in the mesh.
- First the user selects the data they wish to operate on from the Selection Window. It will be highlighted yellow when this occurs.
- The user can then select Filter->Alphabetical->Curvature from the main menu.
- The user can then select whether to use the Gaussian or mean curvature from the Curvature Type menu.
- The user can select to invert the mean curvature using the checkbox.
- The Apply button must be pressed before the request will be processed.