ParaView Extract CTH Parts
The Extract CTH filter uses the VTK filter vtkExtractCTHPartFilter. The filter creates a surface from a CTH volume fraction for the active data set.
- First the user selects the data they wish to operate on from the Selection Window. It will be highlighted when this occurs.
- The user can then select Filter->Alphabetical->Extract CTH from the main menu.
- The Clip Type menu toggles on/off whether or not to have a Clip Plane.
- The Double Volume Array, Float Volume Array, Unsigned Character Volume Array checkboxes toggles on/off whether or not to hide arrays that are controlled by the Volume Fraction slider.
- The Volume Fraction Value slider sets the volume fraction value, which is between 0 and 1, for the surface.
- The Apply button must be pressed before the output will be generated.