ParaView Feature Edges
The Feature Edges filter uses the VTK filter vtkFeatureEdges. The filter can extract lines along sharp edges or boundaries of a surface.
- First the user selects the data they wish to operate on from the Selection Window. It will be highlighted when this occurs.
- The user can then select Filter->Alphabetical->Feature Edges from the main menu.
- The user can select from the following checkboxes:
- Select to extract boundary edges.
- Select to extract feature edges.
- Select to extract non-manifold edges.
- Select to extract manifold edges.
- Select to color the edges by type.
- Select the feature angle, which by default is 30 degrees.
- The Apply button must be pressed before the output will be generated.