The Histogram filter extracts a histogram from field data.
- First the user selects the data they wish to operate on from the Selection Window. It will be highlighted when this occurs.
- The user can then select Filter->Alphabetical->Histogram from the main menu.
- The Scalars pull-down menu allows the user to choose which scalar to use in the histogram computation.
- The Bin Count specifies the number of bins for the histogram.
- The Component specifies the component of the array (0 for scalar, 0/1/2 for a vector) from which the histogram may be computed.
- The Apply button must be pressed before the histogram will be generated.