The Reflection filter reflects a data set across one of several planes. Nine planes are avilable for reflection: X, Y, Z, Xmin, Ymin, Zmin, Xmax, Ymax, Zmax. The output data sets is an unstructured grid.
- First the user selects the data they wish to operate on from the Selection Window. It will be highlighted when this occurs.
- The user can then select Filter->Alphabetical->Reflection from the main menu.
- Select which plane to perform the reflection about.
- The center of the mirror plane can be changed with the Center option.
- The Copy Input check box to copy cell data from input to output.
- The Apply button must be pressed before the reflection will be generated.