ParaView Rotational Extrusion
The Rotational Extrusion filter uses the VTK filter vtkRotationalExtrusionFilter. The filter generates a swept surface from the active data set.
- First the user selects the data they wish to operate on from the Selection Window. It will be highlighted when this occurs.
- The user can then select Filter->Alphabetical->Rotational Extrusion from the main menu.
- The Resolution box allows the user to increase the resolution of the swept surface.
- The Capping check box toggles on/off the capping of the end of the swept surface.
- The Angle box sets the angle of rotation.
- The Translation box sets the amount of translation along the Z-axis.
- The Delta Radius box changes the radius during the sweep process.
- The Apply button must be pressed before the Outline will be generated.