ParaView Save Animation
Once the user has created an animation in ParaView, they can save it as either an AVI file, or as a series of image files. ParaView allowable image file types are JPEG, TIFF, or PNG for saving an animation. One image is created for every animation frame. When a user chooses to save an animation, all the windows, if Multiview is being used, will be saved.
- The user can then select File->Save Animation from the main menu.
- Frame Rate (fps) allows the user to change the frame rate of the animation.
- No. of Frames/time step allows the user to change the number of frames per time step.
- Resolution allows the user to change the resolution of the animation.
- The Save Animation button must be pressed before the animation is saved.