ParaView Surface Vectors
The Surface Vectors filter uses the VTK filter vtkSurfaceVectors. The filter works for 2-D data sets. The filter constrains vectors to lie on a surface for the active data set. It does this by removing components of the vectors normal to the surface.
- First the user selects the data they wish to operate on from the Selection Window. It will be highlighted when this occurs.
- The user can then select Filter->Alphabetical->Surface Vectors from the main menu.
- The Select Input Vectors menu allows the user to select among vectors in the input data set.
- The Constraint Mode menu allows the user to select among parallel, perpendicular, or perpendicular scale.
- The Apply button must be pressed before the Outline will be generated.