ParaView Warp (Vector)
The ParaView Warp Vector filter uses the VTK filter vtkPVWarpVector. The filter moves point coordinates along a vector attribute for the active data set.
- First the user selects the data they wish to operate on from the Selection Window. It will be highlighted when this occurs.
- The user can then select Filter->Alphabetical->Warp (Vector) from the main menu or click on the Warp Button. This will open the Warp (Vector) Filter interface.
- The Vectors menu allows the user to select from various vectors in the data set.
- The Scale factor box allows the user to specify the displacement (normal vector times scale factor)
- The Apply button must be pressed before the Outline will be generated.