VisIt Mesh Plots
The Mesh plot visualizes the mesh for the user.
- In the Plot Manager section of the VisIt Main Window, select Plots->Mesh and choose the scalar variable that you want.
- In the Plot Manager section, select PlotAtts->Mesh. This will bring up the Mesh plot attributes window.
- The Line style pull-down menu allows the user to change the style of the line from solid to dash.
- The Line width changes the width of the line used.
- Click on Apply.
- Click on the Draw button in the Plot Manager section.