VisIt Spreadsheet Plots
The spreadsheet plot allows the user to take a look at the numerical values in their data in a spreadsheet format.
- In the Plot Manager section of the VisIt Main Window, select Plots->Spreadsheet and choose the scalar variable that you want.
- In the Plot Manager section, select PlotAtts->Spreadsheet. This will bring up the Spreadsheet plot attributes window.
- The Format string changes the format for how the values are displayed in the spreadsheet.
- The Use color table check box turns on/off the color table.
- The Show tracer plane check box turns on/off the tracer plane.
- Click on Apply.
- Click on the Draw button in the Plot Manager section.